Please Note: The information you’ll se bellow, corresponds to the NKOTB Cruise 2020. If a new Cruise is announced and something changes, this page will be updated.
The match program prevents singles traveling alone from paying the expensive single person rate on the cruise.
Here are the rules RoseTours has followed so far on every cruise:
1. Singles will be matched with the same sex.
2. All match program guests will be placed in late dining
3. Matches will be limited to Inside or Ocean view cabins.
4. Only 2 people will be placed in each cabin.
5. We will try to match within 5 years age, if possible.
6. You will meet your roommate once you board the ship.
7. Be positive, this is going to be the trip of a lifetime.
8. No smoking will be allowed in the cabins
There are designated places on the ship for smoking
Your decision to accept a roommate for the cruise is at your own risk. Rose Tours and Travel, its partners with respect to the cruise, each of their related companies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and contractors (collectively, the Released Parties), are not responsible nor liable for any and all claims or cause of action arising out of or in connection with your selection of a roommate for the Cruise, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from such request or selection.