1. Get a RoseTours Account in Advance
There’s a lot of information to fill in, and you’ll need to be logged in the moment the sale goes on. You can register at nkotbcruise.com/account
2. Does Having a Block Nation membership or being a past cruisers, secures a spot during the pre-sale?
No… It gives you a good advantage, but it won’t secure you a spot.
You can join Block Nation here; you’ll get an exclusive Block Nation member gift and so many benefits!
3. How Can I Get More Chances to Secure a Cabin?
Timing! Log into to Rosetours before the sale begins
Browers: I’d suggest you to use a computer (not a phone) and to use Chrome or Firefox (I’ve had plenty of issues with Safari and I’ve read nightmare tales about whatever it comes with Windows these days)
Have in mind a few cabins: Cabins go fast before your eyes. Have a few choices written down just in case the one you want disappears before you can book it.
Plus, everybody wants to be on deck 7 or 6, so if you really want a chance to secure a spot, even if you’ve got have the money, I’d say choose a lower deck.
Talk to your bank! Let your bank know you’re going to make this purchase, specially if you’re going to pay with VISA; it has happened to me and others that VISA blocks the payment for “your” security. So, give them a heads up!
Guide to NKOTB Cruise 2023
- Event Info
- What Will I Be Booking For?
- Theme Nights ( of previous cruise 2022)
- Choosing a Cabin
- The Ship (Look at the cabins!)
- Prices and Payments
- Get Ready to Book (Must read!)
- How to Book (Step By Step)
- Getting Ready to Sail